Custom Search

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Jamelia Wants to Work With Beyonce

Beyonce KnowlesBeyonce KnowlesBeyonce KnowlesBeyonce KnowlesJameliahttp://galleries.lycos.co.uk/d/14030-2/jamelia.jpg

British pop star Jamelia has revealed that she would love to collaborate with Beyonce Knowles, and admitted that she dreams of having the Bootylicious babe's figure.

Jamelia

JameliaJamelia

Speaking to Closer magazine, the singer said: "I would love to work with Beyoncé, I'm a huge fan. I would love her body, but I'm naturally slim and can only dream of having an hourglass figure like hers. She's stunning."

The mother of two added that she and husband Darren Byfield would like to have more children in the future: "I know that we're good together and getting married has made that official."

"We definitely want more children, but not yet - I want to concentrate on my career for a while."

No comments:

Post a Comment