Beyoncé may seem like she has it all together, and if you want to keep that image of her then the singer suggests you don't stop by her house anytime soon.

"I'm a little messy. Whenever I'm out in public, I have to be put together. When I get home, I rebel against it and I don't want to take care of anything. I drop it," she said in the new issue of Ebony, according to Examiner.com. "I'm relaxed. I don't have any shoes on. No makeup. My purse is in the kitchen."

She also shared that her messiness is the one quirk that really drives hubby Jay-Z crazy. "I think that is [the] most difficult thing for him. He's very, very organized," she said. "I'm extremely organized when I'm working, and I work so much that when I get home, I don't want to think about anything."

Although the two may have very different philosophies on the art of being tidy, they manage to agree on the fact that they should keep their business out of their personal lives. "He was very successful before I met him, and I was very successful before I met him. So we have so much respect for each other, and respect for each other artistically," Beyoncé said. "We are very close friends, and I believe he is the ultimate artist and he has the same feelings for me."

In addition to getting B to open up about her marriage to Jay-Z, Ebony also got first lady Michelle Obama to weigh in on the singer, who sang "At Last" for the first dance at President Obama's inauguration in January.

"Beyoncé is an incredible young woman," she told the magazine, according to Celebuzz.com. "Barack and I have met her on a few occasions, and it was a great honor to hear her sing 'At Last' so beautifully at the inauguration. She is so talented and so real, and we just love her."